My boy likes to eat. I decided to go ahead and start feeding him rice cereal 2 weeks before his 6 month birthday because he was showing interest in what I was eating and drinking. Every time I would drink something he would try to pull it towards his mouth and drink my water. So, last weekend we tried rice cereal for the first time. It was a success. He is a eating machine like his mom.
Parker checking out what he is about to eat.
Parker liked the cereal so much that if we took to long to feed him he would start to cry. I could just bottle up that expression and keep it forever.
Parker refuses to sit straight on in his seat. We feed sitting sideways. Silly boy. But at least we are eating and sleeping longer through the night. Can I get a big HALLELUJAH!
2 comments:
He's too cute!
love the new pictures! so glad you got a new camera and I know you are too!!
Post a Comment