Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Going North Arizona

 One of the most well preserved cliff dwelling, Montezuma's Castle. Don't you all remember learning all about these so called cliff dwellings in American History? I am going to send this picture to school with Parker in about 6th grade so that he can show his classmates that he saw one in real life. So what if he won't remember. I have pictures to prove!

 Our first few of the beautiful red rocks as we were driving into Sedona.

 Our picture taken by Parker. No, just kidding he was sleeping in the car. Self-timer on top of the car.



 I just love this picture of this little booger. He is SDC (so damn cute).

 Parker loves to go hiking. Great workout for mom too!



I could not get enough of these views. ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I want to go back.

1 comment:

The Penney's said...

Looks like an amazing trip!! WAR EAGLE!!