Ben, Parker and I headed out west this past week to cheer on our Auburn Tigers! I am so glad that we decided to make the trip because we had a blast. There were so many Auburn fans out there it was surreal. To top off the wonderful trip we Won. Auburn are the National Champions!
Hanging out at the pep rally. Parker was such a trooper the entire time. We couldn't leave our little good luck charm at home.
Of course we ran into family while out there. The Sharps!
There were so many people at the pep rally that the overflow fans had to watch from the parking garage.
Heading to the stadium.
Parker was snoozing when we arrived. We have never seen him sleep like this in his car seat before.
Hanging out with friends before the game.
Parker slept through most of the game. This is what he was doing when the Tigers won. Come to think of it, this is what he did all season. I guess it was par for the course for him to be asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment