Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

6 months

 I can hardly believe that my sweet man just celebrated his 6 month old birthday. I can't believe in another short 6 months we will be celebrating his 1st birthday. TIME SLOW DOWN. 


Parker started sitting up this week. He does not last long before he topples over, but it is definitely a milestone. He has also started eating solids. We have been giving him rice cereal, but his Granna made him fresh veggies this weekend for him to eat. We tried sweet potatoes tonight and he would make this horrible gagging sound, so I mixed some with rice cereal and he gobbled it all up. 

His personality is definitely starting to shine. The boy does not stay still when I change his diaper. It is like wrestling a monkey. He laughs and smiles all of the time and occasionally throws a little fit (must have inherited that bad trait from mom).  

I am fading quick. Must hit the sack because this 6 month old still does not sleep through night.

2 comments:

The Penney's said...

I can't believe he is already 6 MONTHS OLD!! Wow! He is such a beautiful little guy. I loved that age...so sweet! and get ready, because the diaper changing is only going to get harder! Gaines is 18 months and still wrestles me when I change him...except now he is a lot stronger! :)

Jana said...

wow, Jamie. I can't beleive it either. He is absolutley adorable.