It's official I am pregnant! I sure do feel 35 weeks pregnant. Not sure if I can get any bigger, but I have a sneaking feeling that I will. I am definitely ready to get my body back. I am not sleeping well because I can't get comfortable. It is hard to breath. I have horrible pressure and aches. But, I know that in a blink of an eye I will no longer be pregnant and I will be holding a sweet baby boy. I really need to take in this time because it could possibly be the last time I am pregnant.
I have a laundry list of things I need to complete before I bring this baby home. His nursery needs to be finished (paint, pictures of P down, new window treatments, etc), Parkers room needs to be finished, items to buy, cabinets to organize, bags to pack.. Aaaahhhhh. Everyone keeps telling me that I will be fine, but I am in panic mode now. I can't believe in less than 5 weeks I will be a mom of two.
I am however, ready for this big belly to go away!

2 comments:
You look cute! Amos & Leighton said your belly was like a chair!
You are beautiful Jamie...you do pregnancy SO well!!
Post a Comment