How is it possible that my baby is no longer a baby, but a little boy?
I see changes in him on a daily basis. For example, he has become Mr. Independent and LOVES to pick out his own clothes these days. Yesterday it was brown and white striped pants with a turquoise and navy striped shirt. thank goodness we were only going to Granna and Daddy Jims.
Please notice the red "bracelet" that he is wearing below. That is a armband that he received the other day at the train depot and he refuses to let anyone take it off him. It's "my bracelet". I thought I had a few more years before my child wanted to dress himself and wear "bracelets".
Boy was I wrong.
He has also become obsessed with band aids and boo boos. You can see in the bottom picture where he has one on the top of his foot. Rest assure, there is nothing wrong with this child. He doesn't even have a scratch on his foot. He just likes to wear band aids. I think we have gone through almost an entire box of band aids this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment