My big boy went pee pee in the potty for the first time last night. Ben and I were so excited the neighbors could probably hear us yelling out praises. We have tried many of times with lots of bribery and NOTHING. Well, we were getting ready for bed and when I was changing his diaper he said "pee pee", so I asked if he wanted to go on the potty and of course his response was "aye" (which it always is because he loves to play on the toilet). Well, low and behold the child really had to go to the bathroom. Not sure why I am so excited over this monumental occasion. It is almost bitter sweet. My baby boy is growing up on me.
P.S.
The photos above were from the other day. And yes, he did have an accident in his Mickey Mouse undies.



1 comment:
Awwwww, he looks like such a big boy in his undies!! What a precious boy!
Post a Comment