wow. we sure had a eventful November. Between hosting our first Thanksgiving, which I must say was a success, Parker was baptized, and Auburn beat Alabama!!
Parker turned 4 months old on November 26th. He is growing like a weed. At his checkout this past week he weighed a whopping 14lbs 12ozs (50th percentile), 25.5 inches long (75th percentile) and we discovered that he has 2 teeth coming in. Early bloomer he is. I guess that is why he has been so cranky lately, at least I am telling myself that is the reason.
I still have not purchased a camera, so pictures are coming from the cellphone still. I hope to have baptism and Thanksgiving pictures (although he slept right through Thanksgiving) soon.
We leave this weekend for Atlanta to watch those Auburn Tigers play the Carolina Gamecocks. Aunt Fav is going to watch Parker while Ben and I attend the game. Maybe I can also convince Ben to let me do a little shopping too (IKEA, Trader Joes)

2 comments:
WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!! Freakin Awesome Game!!!!!!! I'm so jealous you were there!!!!!
This is the cutest picture of Parker. I really could eat him up. He looks like a doll in this picture.
Post a Comment