My hair has been falling out by the handfuls. Not sure if I will have any left to ring in 2011. Kind of freaky to be honest with you. When does this postpartum woe end?
Ben and I can not make up our minds as to whether we should head out west to see the tigers play the ducks. It is a daily battle as to whether we are going or not. Why can't I be independently wealthy so I could afford to fly out a grandma to watch little man while we attend the game??
Of course my procrastinating self has yet to create a Christmas card. Time is running out considering, I am leaving for Mexico in 5 days. Speaking of procrastinating, I also have not started my Christmas shopping or packing for our trip. This whole work thing is kind of in the way at times ;)
This is my typical morning sight. Yes, I am very jealous. I wish it were me still in bed as oppose to leaving for work. All 3 of my loves in one shot.


No comments:
Post a Comment