Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nursery

Finally pictures of the nursery. Not finished just yet, but pretty darn close. I still have several small details I need to finish. I need to buy a curtain and/or valance, get baskets to organize baby items, laundry basket, garbage can, hang shelves and pictures. Wow, did not realize how much I have left to do. Better get busy seeing that I am 37 weeks today and this baby is considered term.

Katherine and Olivia hard at work painting the tree. Katherine stayed up late into the night touching up and detailing. Thanks sis for all of your hard work on the awesome tree.
What a great friend I have! Olivia came over late one Sunday evening to help paint the tree. I am pretty positive that she loved it though!
Just another view of the crib and tree.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I did have a great time painting the tree!!

Kerri said...

Beautiful!