Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fat Feet





Well, I hope I did not make anyone nauseous by posting a picture of my fat and swollen feet. The past week, my feet keep getting bigger and bigger. I guess I should count my blessings that I have not been swollen the entire time. I don't think it helps matters that I sit for most of the day. The picture really does not give the swelling justice. Besides my feet and my fingers, I have not swelled anywhere else. Thank goodness.
Had my 36 week checkup this morning. Dr. said that everything checked out perfect. I have not gained too much, my blood pressure was great, the baby is head down, he did not seem to think that it was a big baby, and I have not started to dilate, which means 4th of July getaway trip!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh Jay you do have fat feet. Elevate, elevate, elevate as much as you can! Hard to do I know at work, but what better excuse than now. I am getting excited for you sister! Love you...hang in there! I promise it is much easier with that baby in than out!

jlindsey said...

OUCH! Can't wait to meet baby Wilson - he/she will be worth your swollen feet!

Laura Leigh said...

Cankles