Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

9 months Pregnant - Oh my....

Well, there is no denying that I am pregnant. Sister Lou, I think I have had a little more than a plate of beans to eat! I can not believe I am 36 weeks pregnant. Hopefully I have a max of 4 weeks left, but if this baby is anything like its mama, he/she will be late. I don't plan on inducing so come 40 weeks I might start doing jumping jacks, eating spicy food, getting pedicures, and well you know what else they say brings on labor ;)

I am definitely over being pregnant. Not sure I am ready to have a baby yet, but I am ready not to wear maternity clothes, ache all over, wake up in the middle of the night with horrible cramps, get up 2x a night to use the bathroom, be swollen, etc etc etc....


whoa mama, that is one big belly.



2 comments:

McEngland like the McCountry said...

You look BEAUTIFUL and believe it or not, you're gonna miss that belly and having that sweet baby all to yourself. You're in the home stretch! Enjoy having baby Wilson all to yourself for the next few weeks!

Anonymous said...

I love you