Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coming Home Outfit

Finally purchased Baby Wilson a "real" outfit. I guess not knowing the sex has kind of deterred me from shopping too much, which is probably a good thing. I wanted to get this baby a coming home outfit, but finding a gender neutral outfit is HARD. I think I did pretty good though. I could bring home all of my babies in this outfit regardless of the sex.

A little day gown with green sheep on it. Kind of perfect seeing that the theme for this baby has become lambs.
Just a sweet gown that I found at a great price!

3 comments:

Jana said...

so sweet! Where did you find it? How excited are YOU? SOON!!!

Jamie said...

Thanks Jana. Found at Itty Bitty. They are having a wonderful sale by the way. It is worth the drive over the mtn.
I am getting excited. Not too much longer. Hopefully less than 3 weeks.

Carolyn said...

Very sweet! I think it will be perfect!