J. Oliver is 6 months old and still my laid back, sweet, happy, smiley, always content baby. I seriously could just kiss him all day long. He has the most delicious cheeks that I just want to pinch and the best little chubby knees and thighs.
At this age Oliver is sitting up pretty well, has started solids (sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, and some bananas). He smiles every time his brother enters the room and loves for Ben to pat his mouth so he can say aahhhhhhhh. I believe he is starting to teeth because his hands and feet are ALWAYS in his mouth.
This little monster has managed to make our bed his bed. We have a co-sleeper on our hands. He does not like his crib and will scream and scream when you put him in it. Still nursing about 6 times a day, but is a very quick nurser. He is no where near the sleeper that Parker was/is. Child does not sleep at school. But he still manages to be happy.
Needless to say, me and Ben are completely head over heels in love with this child.

2 comments:
So sweet Jamie! He is precious and I love the beautiful picture that Olivia took!
He can always be counted on to produce a smile to make one feel better.
Post a Comment