Oliver turned 8 months old while we were at the beach, so I thought it was only appropriate to document it by writing in the sand. The week we were at the beach Oliver started to crawl, or more specifically army crawl. This month has been a lot of changes for both Oliver and us. He now crawls, pulls himself up, is eating more solids, and is saying mama and dada. Oliver LOVES bath time. We have graduated from the baby bath tub to sitting up in the big tub with Big Brother. As soon as we walk into the bathroom Oliver gets excited. I think he could play and play and play for hours in the bathtub.
We are having to start making sure everything is off the floor because he will find the smallest particle to put in his mouth. The dog bowls have officially been put on the counter unless it is dinner time for Pippa. Little man loves to play in the dog bowls, just like his big brother did. I actually caught him eating dog food the other. The boy will gag when I give him solids such as bananas but will chow down on dog food.
Parker and Oliver have really started to interact with one another, which I love to watch. Parker will do something silly and Brother Oliver just laughs and laughs. They truly enjoy being around one another. If Oliver is not around when I pick Parker up from school, P will not stop asking about where his "baby" is. And he loves to show him off to all of his friends at school.
He still is one of the happiest babies I have ever met. I can't even begin to describe how happy this boy makes me. He brings both me and Ben such joy, it is crazy how in love I am with him. Apparently he makes a lot of people happy, according to the teachers and employees at his school. I am told that if people are having a bad day that they will come get Oliver because he just puts them in a better mood with his fun, loving, cheerful personality.
1 comment:
He's pretty cute!!
Post a Comment