Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baptism

We had Oliver baptized on February 16th at Saint Joseph's Catholic Church in a intimate setting.  We asked our good friend Olivia and his Uncle Jeff to be his godparents. It was a cold, but beautiful day! It was so nice to celebrate our sweet baby's baptism with our family and close friends. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Father Joe baptized Oliver and gave the best little sermon. He had all of the children gather around the baptismal font so they could be involved as much as possible. And of course Oliver was such a relaxed, sweet, calm baby throughout the entire thing.




Oliver was the 5th grandson to wear this gown that my mom made.


After the ceremony we all headed back to my house for a late lunch/early dinner. I had it catered and everything was ready to for when all the guests arrive.





I had the cake made by the same girl who made Oliver's Gender Reveal Cake. It was so yummy. I could have eaten the entire thing!



All of the grandparents were there to celebrate with us!




And finally, Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Jeff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a great day, Mom