Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

O's Room

I have been promising a few people that I would post pictures of Oliver's room and am just now getting around to it. I still have a few things to do in there (pictures of Oliver, window treatment), but for the most part it is finished.
Since I knew I was having a boy, I went with the blues/grays this time around. I am very much into the Chevron pattern these days, which is obvious from my rug, banner, lamp shade and even the "O" Picture is chevron.


Got my bed and bedding from Pottery Barn Kids and the adorable bunny was a gift from Mrs. Chris! Olivia surprised me with the "O" picture which she ordered from one of our favorite Bloggers.

The rug was a great deal I found on Gilt and the Oliver tower was made by Olivia and used at my baby sprinkle. Parker has only touched it once.

There is a great website called Very Jane that I found these Chevron Letters on. They were the first thing I bought for Oliver's room and were kind of the inspiration behind the nursery. The flags on the crib were made by Olivia and has the name Oliver monogrammed on them.

3 comments:

The Penney's said...

A beautiful room for a beautiful baby boy!!! I really love it Jamie...great job! And the bunny looks perfect in there!...so so glad!

Olivia said...

Love Love Love how the room turned out!!

hwilli1 said...

precious precious nursery! can't wait to meet oliver!