I've hit my 3rd Trimester!!! Just another pregnancy milestone to check off. You know what I find impressive? All those balloons that you see behind me were blown up by yours truly. Yes, I put these pregnant lungs to good use and blew up over 60 balloons all by myself. What you find yourself doing all in the name of LOVE for a certain someones 2nd birthday.
This pregnancy has not been bad, but definitely different than the first. I am more achy and Oliver hates when I lie on my back or right side. He will immediately begin kicking/punching me until I change positions. I have heart burn, but not as bad as I did with Parker. I am still kicking some butt in Pilates but not so much in other forms of exercise. Unless you call chasing a 2year old around and bending and lifting him.
Can't believe in 12 weeks I will have another baby. Now, to get both Parker and Oliver's room ready.


2 comments:
I consider chasing a 2 year old around MAJOR exercise! You look awesome!
You are beautiful Jamie!! And I'm SO impressed you blew up all those balloons!! Whoa!
Post a Comment