A few weeks ago the whole family made a little trip down to Orange Beach for a little R&R and to attend a wedding party for Lauren and Ford. Well, the trip started off and ended well, but somewhere in between was miserable. After arriving to the beautiful Caribe and eating a wonderful meal the bottom fell out. Parker started getting sick around 10:30 and kept Ben and me up most of the night. Around 5:30am the vicious stomach virus hit me. Needless to say, Parker and I were out of commission for the entire next day, which put a huge damper on our trip. We did manage to get out to the beach for one day, but P HATED the sand. He would not let anyone put him down, even on a blanket. I actually left that mini vacation feeling like I needed another one.
The only day we attempted to hang on the beach. Parker better learn to like the sand quick because his mama sure is a beach bum. Notice how he is in my lap. He didn't leave that position the entire time we were out there.


No comments:
Post a Comment