The weekly Green Street Farmers Market has begun, which means Thursday evenings are spent downtown. This past Thursday not only was the market going on, but also the monthly art stroll that takes place the 3rd Thursday of every month beginning in May - August. Parker was an ill pill that evening. I am sure a part of that was because he was pissed off at his parents for forgetting him at school (first time ever) and that he was hungry. So to remedy his ill mood he got a Popsicle, 2 cookies and a hot dog. The boy devoured that hot dog, bun and all.
P.S.
The hot dog did the trick. Put him in a good mood!



2 comments:
How in the world, do you forget my precious "P" at school?
Ben thought I was picking him up and I assumed Ben was because it was Thursday, my Pilates day. He just thought I wasn't going to Pilates that day.
Post a Comment