Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sonoma

 After spending 3 days in San Francisco, Ben and I headed to beautiful wine country Monday after the race. It probably is one of my favorite places of all times. I get giddy driving around the beautiful country side seeing all of the vineyards and of course tasting all of the yummy wines.

Ben having a picnic lunch at Hartford Family Winery.
Me at St. Francis Winery                   

We definitely went during the best time of the year, Harvest! The weather was gorgeous and the vineyards were being harvested.

 We stayed at the best bed and breakfast. The Cottage Inn & Spa. Got the suite and had a couples massage.
 The room was amazing. Fireplace, Huge Tub, Cool Shower, Doors that open to an amazing view, a sitting area outside the room with a cool fire pit, and a wonderful breakfast.


 A view with the doors open.

 Every Morning there was a basket of fresh breads and pastries for breakfast.

I was in heaven. Coffee, fruit, breads, cereal. A perfect breakfast in my books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go!