Two weeks ago I went here.
With these two!
To run the Nike Women's Half Marathon with this amazing bestest friend ever to support an awesome cause.
Then I headed to heaven on earth, aka wine country, specifically the Russian River area.
And I got to indulge in some yummy yummy Pinot Noirs
Ben and I went to San Francisco 2 weeks ago with Olivia to run in the Nike Women's Half Marathon. It was the first time that we have left Parker overnight. I must say that I did pretty well. Although, I was ready to see him after being gone for 6 days.
I love San Francisco and always have so much fun visiting there. This time I got to do a few different things, like hike up the steepest hill ever just so I could walk down the crookedest street in the world, ride a trolley, eat lunch in the Ferry Building have an amazing dinner at The Slanted Door, which is Vietnamese and the most beautiful weather all weekend. The Monday after the race we parted ways with Liv and Ben and I headed to Sonoma for a little wine tasting. It is absolutely gorgeous there and the wine is might tasty. We stayed at the best bed and breakfast and ate one of my top 5 dinners ever at The girl and the fig.
I am already ready to go back to wine country. Any takers?
1 comment:
Had a blast with you too!!
Post a Comment