I can hardly believe that I am writing my 1 year update on the boy. P is a walking running machine. Always on the go, climbing on everything. He has mastered getting off the coach and bed and can definitely climb the stairs like no other. At his 1 yr old appointment he weighed in at a hefty, 19lbs 14oz and is 29 inches long. Yes, he is a petite thing with a big head.
He officially has 4 teeth, 2 top 2 bottom. He has only tried to bite 2x, which I am thankful for since I still nurse in the mornings and evenings.
Parker is now in the caterpillar class, which is his 3rd class at Wee Ministries. He takes whole milk during the day, which he is slowly starting to accept and sleeps on a COT. Yes, my 12 month old sleeps on a cot with a nap mat. I thought it wasn't possible, but he has proven his mama wrong. He still loves to eat bananas, cheese, Ritz crackers and yogurt.
Parker is a tough little thing. He falls, bumps his head, scrapes his arms, burns his hands on mufflers, but still keeps going with out hardly crying. I definitely have a daredevil on my hands.

2 comments:
And a cute one to boot! love that boy & his Mama & his Daddy!
He is soooo precious! Did Liv take this picture?...it is gorgeous!! He's such a sweetie...I love him!
Post a Comment