Last week we took our first annual Algie Family Beach Vacation to Edisto Beach, South Carolina. What a blast we had. The week consisted of, shark teeth hunting, swimming, playing in sand, riding bikes, eating ice cream, going for boat rides, sea shell hunting, a day trip to Charleston and lots and lots of family time. Can't wait to do it again next year.
My boy LOVED the ocean. He could play in it all day long. We had to watch him carefully because he would take off to the surf.
Lindsey and me on a boat ride
The captain Dianne and Co-Captain Conyers!
Conyers, my Aunt Dottie and my Mother cruising down the sound.
Ben on the streets of Charleston. Kind of sounds like a song, doesn't?
On the Battery in Charleston. Hanging out in the park.
Ben playing with Parker in the ocean. Yes, this did scare me a bit.
All of the girls with their children, sans Katherine.
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures
Looks like you guys had so much fun!
______________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/
Have I told you how much I love that last picture! I think it might be the best picture of me ever AND I'm in a bathing suit...go figure! DropBOx it for me!
Post a Comment