Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

What a wonderful Easter we had celebrating with Parker and my parents. It was a beautiful day and we could not have asked for a more perfect 1st Easter with Parker.

This is the best we could get. Parker was not in the mood to take any pictures after church. He was ready for his morning nap.

 

Me and the hubby after church. Lessoned learned, don't sleep on wet hair because it looks like crap in the morning.

 

We had our traditional Easter lunch: cheeseburgers & cokes. This year we added corn on the cob and as you can tell, Parker LOVED it. Why is it most children love to gnaw on a cob?

 

The boy with his adorable Easter basket.

 



Modeling his new shades. Now if only he would keep them on he would realize how wonderful sunglasses really are.

Is this how I do it mom? Please ignore the Corona, I promise he was not drinking beer at 8 months!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter spent with family and friends. I know that I enjoyed mine, especially the coke, candy, petit fours, and burgers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoyed my Easter too!

The Penney's said...

How fun! Love all the pictures...Parker is too cute for words!