Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Overboard

This kid is going to give me and Ben a run for our money. He is my little monkey and apparently has a head made of steel.Took a tumble out of his crib today. What a way to wake up. GOOD MORNING!

This is how it went down.



Baby eyes mom. Thinks to himself, "What's the problem here, this bed is HUGE and there is no way I can get out."

"But wait, I have learned very quickly to pull myself up. Maybe I can use this railing to teeth on."

" Aaahhh, I have mastered it very quickly."

"what mom, you think you can fool me by lowering my bed. haha. you so crazy."
 
 "This bed tastes good. I wonder what the floor tastes like?"


"That sure is a long ways down. Don't mind my room, dad messed it up and mom is too tired to clean it up. Not sure why she would be so tired, it's not like I get up every 2 hrs, just every 3."


 "Thank goodness my little tumble overboard did not hurt my precious, beautiful, kissable face."


Parker decided that he did not want in his bed anymore this morning, so he climb out. Or, tossed himself over the railings shall I say. I was at work and Ben was still asleep (he has been sick as a dog). He was quickly awoken to the sound of a thud and then a loud cry. He immediately jumped out of bed and rushed into Parkers room only to find Parker on the floor laying face down crying. Needless to say, we spent all evening lowering the bed. Hopefully my little monkey will behave.


1 comment:

The Penney's said...

Oh my goodness Jamie!! This little boy has determination! Love the story...very funny!
Saw on my blog where you asked about the swing...Zacks parents gave it to Gaines last July for his 1st birthday...I'm pretty sure they found it online. I can ask Jean next time I see her. We do love it!