The boy is 7 months old and growing like a weed. I had to buy size 3 diapers tonight and I must admit that I was a bit sad that he is no longer in the swaddlers. Parker is a champ when it comes to eating. Loves carrots, sweet potatoes, squash and any fruit you give him. Needless to say, his diapers are no longer the sweet smelling breast fed only diapers. He loves his baths and rubber duck and saying his bedtime prayers (smiles the entire time I say them). Is ready for bed between 7-7:30 and LOVES his bed and lovie. Oh, and big news. Parker is crawling. It is official March 7th, 2011 Parker is a crawler. My life as I know it is over.
3 comments:
He's pretty stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see him soon!
He is BEAUTIFUL. Seriously.
He is perfect!! I love that face!! Did you take these pics?...they are beautiful!
Post a Comment