Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Checkup


Yesterday, was Parker's 6 month checkup, yes I realize we are two weeks late. He was a little feisty at the Dr's office. Somehow he managed to cut his finger and bled all over himself, me, and the table. He sure did put on a show for the nurse and doctor. He smiled and laughed the entire time, well until he got 3 shots. He actually took the shots like a champ. Did not cry with the first one, but the other 2 he screamed for a second. I hate shot day though because they are pathetic all day. Parker fell asleep on his way home from school and I thought he would just sleep for a bit so I left him in his car seat (inside the house). Boy was I ever wrong. The child did not wake up until 6:00. 2hrs of sleeping in his car seat.

My boy is weighing in at 16lbs 10oz, 27 inches long. Maybe eating all of this baby food will put a little weight on him!