Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

NOLA

Ben, Parker and I made a quick trip to New Orleans for Myrna's wedding at the beginning of October. We never pass up a chance to visit one of our favorite cities and some of our best friends. I wish I had taken more pictures, but we really did not do anything photo worthy the entire time. Except attend Myrna's wedding, in which my crappy camera did not take very good pictures.


Jill and me before the wedding.


Me and my hubby before the ceremony at the chapel at Cabrini High School (Myrna and Stacy's Alma Mater).

The only picture that was not blurry of Myrna. She was a beautiful bride. We had so much fun at the reception and the food was yummy. Myrna was the dancing queen, which is not surprising.

 

Me and one of my besties, Stacy. She was a bridesmaid.

Saturday we hung out at Jill's dads house in Uptown. He lives a few houses down from Drew Brees and a block over from Audubon Park. Stace and I decided to take the boys for a walk in the neighborhood and park and we just so happened to walk past Drew's house. Well, low and behold he was outside playing with his son. His son ran over to the fence and looked at us, so we took the opportunity to speak to Drew (just said hello).


Jill holding precious Ivey (Stacy's boy). Jill is the best with children. I joked with her that she was my baby nurse all weekend long.

Mrs. Loomis!! Myrna stopped by to visit with us for a bit and meet Parker.

Doesn't it look like we should switch babies? Stacy has the dark headed baby and I have the blondie.





This was the first time Ivey sat in his stroller like a big boy. The first thing he did was prop his feet up on the bar. What a cutie he is.


Parker being a rebel and not sitting in his carseat while riding in his stroller.


No comments: