Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Visitors

Last week my bff came for a visit from Chicago. It had been 1 whole year since I have seen her last. Granted we talk all of the time so it did not seem like we have not seen each other in a long time. It sure was nice having her here. We really did not do much of anything, but eat and drink. We had a lovely shrimp boil at the Reeds house on Tuesday, did a little shopping on Wednesday and 801 that night for happy hour and Thursday went for a hike. The only pictures I have from her trip are from our hike on Monte Sano.



Alicia at an overlook on the mountain.
Self portrait with my phone.
While walking on the trails we came across Bambi. Alicia kept saying "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Jamie stop, there's a Deer." she had a hard time getting that out. Then she preceded to tell me to be careful that it "might be a wild deer". I then informed her that "all deer are wild Alicia". Funny girl. This deer was definitely not scared of us. Kept on eating the entire time and never ran off.
Me and Parker hiking. His first time on a hike. Kind of looks like I have a baby doll in the carrier.
Our hipstamatic picture. I am a little addicted to this iphone App. Too bad I don't have a iphone

No comments: