Kitchen cabinet Baby W's Closet
Well, I have been organizing around the house. I guess one could also call it nesting. I cleaned out a shelf in the kitchen to put all things baby. The closet does not look that organized, but I had started to throw random boxes and bags in the closet that I finally cleaned out. Not too mention Ben's dry cleaning that I finally moved to his closet. Yes I realize it appears that this baby has NO clothes, but I promise you that he/she will be fully outfitted once he/she makes its grand appearance. I have a ton of adorable gowns that will do just fine for the first few weeks of its life.
Once again, I am sorry for the horrible picture quality. I have got to get a better camera and stop using my phone to take all of my photos.


No comments:
Post a Comment