Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Atl Bread Co Hit and Run (well almost)

yes, i took the time to draw a map of the scene of the almost hit and run incident.

Today I went to Atlanta Bread Co. to meet my friend for lunch. Well, I was wobbling my fat booty across the street, at a crosswalk may I add, when this car came around the corner at a decent speed. I thought, surely this car sees me walking across the street. Well, the DA (DumbAss) did not see my big pregnant self. He got so close to me at one point I thought "do i know this person and are they playing around with me acting like they are going to hit me"? No, I did not know this person and Yes he came inches from hitting me. I could literally touch his car he was so close to me. He slammed on his breaks and the tires screeched. He quickly threw his car in reverse and it was very obvious he was a little freaked out. 

There were several bystanders outside of ABC and they all kind of gasped in disbelief. I froze and the only thing I could say was "well, that would not have been fun." 

It definitely shook me up. Which is obvious because I took a good 10 mins of my time to draw the above picture to show everyone the scene of the incident. Well, all I know is if this incident did not put me in labor, I don't know what will.