Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

23 Weeks



Alright, a little behind on blogging this week. Above our my 23 week photos taken on Thursday. Yes, I realize that I am almost 24 weeks now. I can't even begin to tell you all how much my belly has grown this past week. I officially feel REALLY pregnant.
Sleeping has become an issue already. I wake up several times a night trying to get comfortable. I know that I have not gain too much and I still have a long ways to go (heaven help me), but this belly is getting really heavy. I don't see how people carry around extra weight, especially in their midsection.
So, I have not talked about maternity close yet. Let me tell you, trying to find something cute and not make you look like a house is HARD. The above outfit has been my favorite thus far. The pants are GAP maternity and the shirt is just a regular shirt. I am trying to wear my regular clothes as long as possible.

No comments: