Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

22 weeks

22 weeks and 2 days. Ben said I was glowing in this picture! I think it is just the flash reflecting off the zipper on my pocket.

Well, my belly started poking out last week. There is no denying that I am pregnant now. At 22 weeks I really feel great. Still running (with the support of a belly band) and doing pilates. My abs are still strong, as I was able to do teaser tonight in pilates class!
This week Baby W topped the charts at a whopping 1lb. I felt the baby move for the first time on Sunday. He/She was kicking up a storm. So much, that Ben got to feel him/her. Now I feel that baby all of the time. Kind of a neat feeling to be honest.
I was sick again this past weekend. My sinus/allergies have been acting up and making me miserable. I was unable to breathe properly for 5 days. Finally feeling better, just in time for the weekend!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You look so wonderful, I can hardly wait for you to be a mom....it is so indescribable!! We need to meet for lunch soon, call me!!

Carolyn said...

Looking great sister! I loved to feel my babies move.