Had my "big" ultrasound today and finally got to see a glimpse of a baby, not a dot. Kind of made things feel a bit real. The baby was being stubborn though and we had a hard time getting a good profile shot. The baby was facing my back for most of the time. We had to wake the baby up to get it to turn around, which sounds a lot like me. Snoozing my life away. The tech said the baby must have known that we were not going to find out what we are having because he/she was not cooperative and kept her legs bent and closed (must be a girl keeping those legs closed or the fact that it is a stubborn baby).
Everything looked good, the baby is growing at a normal rate and the heartbeat was 153. The good news is that I get another ultrasound in 4 weeks because they could not get a good look at all of the valves in the heart.
The top picture of the trio is of the baby yawning, while the rest are just the best profile pictures we could get.
Everything looked good, the baby is growing at a normal rate and the heartbeat was 153. The good news is that I get another ultrasound in 4 weeks because they could not get a good look at all of the valves in the heart.
The top picture of the trio is of the baby yawning, while the rest are just the best profile pictures we could get.
A closer look at my baby!
7 comments:
How exciting! You are right, those images do make it seem more real!!
I love that baby already!!
This is so exciting!! I love the pictures...im sure my mom is still crying after she saw these haha love you
Jamie....I remember how I felt seeing our first ultrasound (where you could tell the baby was a baby and not a shrimp!) :)
I'm SO excited for you!
I am so happy for you and Ben.
Super Cute! I remember when I saw more than a dot in my belly, a BABY! So happy for you too. It's excited! How are you? everything going well with your pregnancy? How many weeks are we now?
Love,
Moni
That is so exciting!
Post a Comment