Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

21 Weeks and Rounder


Well, I have made it to 21 weeks. Time sure does fly. To be honest, I have had a very easy easy pregnancy. My only complaint is the horrible indigestion that everything I consume gives me. Me and Tums have become BFF. This past week I have really started to show. I have succumbed to maternity pants. Oh dear oh my, they are so much more comfortable.
I still have not felt any movements. If this baby is anything like me, it is probably sound asleep all of the time. Actually, I think that it is just facing my spinal cord and that is why I have not felt any movement. I am sure that any day I will feel that baby and it will be keeping me up all night long. I mean it has to have some of my spunk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Fran! Your belly is soooooooo cute!!!!

jjpershing said...

Looks like my belly