Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Algie/Wilson/Watson/Landers Christmas 2009

I know that I am going backwards, but I must talk about my Christmas. Ben and I are blessed to have such wonderful families to celebrate the holidays with. Our Christmas gatherings officially began Dec 18th when we celebrated with the Wilson side of the family in Killen, Al.

Christmas Eve, we went to church with my family and then had homemade pizza at my mom and dads. It probably was one of the best Christmas Eve's that we have had in a long.

Christmas morning was an early one. Since my sister Lindsey and her family were here for Christmas morning, we were up bright and early with the children. After opening presents at my parents we headed to Bens parents house to do Christmas morning. Many presents later, we found ourselves driving to Tennessee to do Christmas dinner with Bens side of the family (the Landers).

Oh, Christmas does not end there either. You see, I have more sisters than most have in shoes. My sister Carolyn comes the day after Christmas, which means MORE PRESENTS to open and food to be eaten. I think the Christmas holiday ended for me and Ben on Jan 1, except for the fact that it is Jan 6 and my tree and decorations are still up. Mercy me, anyone want to help me take down decorations?

No comments: