Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 In Review

2009 was a good year for me. I only hope that 2010 is equally as good. Here is my year in pictures.

Married my soul mate May 2nd in Mobile, Alabama


Went to the Bahamas with friends

San Francisco in October with Ben.

Ran a Half Marathon in San Francisco.


Visited the beautiful Sonoma Valley. Wine Country is amazing.

Bought a house


Got my dream car. I love love love it.
.


Found out we were pregnant! Come meet the newest Wilson July 28th!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new picture..."it" almost has arms, and the announcement! I would love to see the reaction on people's faces! Happy New Year...maybe for 2010 you can add that you went to visit your sister in N. GA!!!

Wayne, Ang and Loli said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats you 2.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) I can honestly say that being a mommy is the MOST AMAZING thing I have ever felt in my life...you will LOVE it!

Olivia said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the post! Can't wait to read more about Baby Wilson in the upcoming months!!

Laura Leigh said...

congrats James! you will both make wonderful parents.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful year! Congrats to you both!

j&bH said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
so happy for you...this is jenny (bianchi) harvard by the way. :)

Stefanie BH said...

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. You're life is about to change - you're getting ready to have the best job in the world, being a mom.

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is CHICKEN!!

Anonymous said...

I need to read your blog more often:)

Cheers to Jamie and Ben!!!! Congrats!!!