This past weekend our group celebrated several birthdays, 5 to be exact. 2 of us Victor and JD celebrated their big 30 while Matt, McClain and Myself celebrated our 29th. We 5 are very lucky to have July birthdays, because they are the only ones that seem to be celebrated. Thank you to the wonderful hosts, Victor and Hilary for having everyone over (hopefully we did not destroy your new deck). The festivities included, several dips and salads, 2 cookie cakes, 1 Peggy Anne Cake, homemade chocolate butterfinger ice cream, 3 coolers of beer, 1 cooler of vodka and mixers, 1 pitcher of margaritas, 1 bottle of wine, a cooler full of jell-o shots, and a spiked watermelon. Between card playing, drinking games, dancing to 3:30am, needless to say fun was had by all.
NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone. Click here.

1 comment:
Hi Jamie! This is Carol Marks, I'm running the B'ham HALF marathon in February. I am the one emailing you a gazillion times, bugging you half to death. I just wanted to say I found your blog via your TNT LLS blog. Cool! Mine is at http://southernsinfulbliss.com
Blog on.
Post a Comment