Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Official Wedding Pictures

Well,I finally received my wedding pictures. I can't wait to start printing them and displaying around the house. Be patient with me because the next few blog posts are all about ME and my WEDDING!!
 
I will begin my wedding series with the Beautiful St. Joseph Chapel, my gorgeous pink bouquet, the flowers girl kissing balls, bridesmaids bouquet's and my awesome W that Ben's aunt made for me.
 
Many thanks to my wedding photographers at www.robinsonstudioanddesign.com.
 





Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.

3 comments:

Wayne, Ang and Loli said...

What a gorgeous wedding! Although I knew you'd have it no other way!!! ;) It was so good to see you at the shower, OH, and I didn't realize until I got home that evening that your little towel had FROGS on it!!!! :)

Thank you again! As of yesterday, Dr. S says 2 to 3 weeks, and Camilla will be here! YAY

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

Katherine said...

that picture with the priest behind the flowers creeped me out.