Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

Well, 2008 has come and gone and now I welcome 2009. I had hesitations with welcoming the new year because I am a little leery of odd years. Weird, I know.


2009 should be an exciting year for me. In 4 short months, I will be getting married to the love of my life. We still have lots and lots of planning to do. Hopefully the next 4 months won't fly by (yeah right).


In 2009 I want to change several things. I am going to become more positive, kind, loving, caring. I am going to be a better friend, daughter, sister, fiance but soon to be wife. I going to become a better saver (financially). Not spend so frivolously.


On things I want to accomplish in 2009. I want to run a half marathon, complete another Olympic triathlon, improve my 5k speed, become a better cyclist. Finish decorating my house. Buy a kitchen table, dresser, office furniture.


So, here is to 2009. May it bring many blessings, happiness and love to everyone.

No comments: