Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

Yesterday was the birthday of one of my best friends, Ben Matthews. He is 29 years young.




To celebrate Ben's birthday, a few of us went to dinner and out on the town. We had a wonderful meal at the Furniture Factory where we were treated to a free shot. That started our night off perfectly. We were all indecisive as to where we wanted to go afterwards so we all wrote down places on napkins and decided to draw. My choice was drawn first, so off to the Tavern we went. Did not stay there long before we headed to Molly Teal's (yes I still call it Molly's). One too many drinks and a shot of tequila later we decided to call it a night.

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Ben. I sure did have fun getting out this weekend.

No comments: