Hello its Ben, I thought I would log in to Jamie's blog and write a post while she is sound asleep at 8 o'clock.
I wanted to post a message about her mission for TEAM IN TRAINING.She works so hard day in and day out for this great cause.Not only does she swim ,bike, and run every week to train for this and herself but More then most see she runs every event to help fight for a cure for cancer.
She did so great today beating her goal of 3 1/2 hours to swim a mile ride 25 miles and run 6.
Jamie I know how much you love to compete , but I know even more your passion to help others in their fight against cancer.
I am so proud of you and love you so much.
Ben
2 comments:
Ben,
That is soooo sweet!!!! I have never seen that side of you :) I almost cried it was so sweet.
Candice
Ben, What a nice suprise for Jamie. We are all proud of her.
Post a Comment