Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Pictures to Come

Well, I did something this past weekend that was out of the ordinary for me. I forgot my camera at home while on a trip. So, I am not waiting for Olivia to post some so I can steal from her to post on my blog.

We had a great time at the beach this past weekend. Did more drinking that I should have, had beautiful weather, watched football, did a little shopping, saw more sea life than I normally do, swam in the ocean, ate some great seafood, ate ice cream several times, dodged Gustav, spent 8 hrs in a car on the way home, and most importantly had a wonderful time with friends.

Hopefully pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

J-
I will get you pictures as soon as I can find my camera. It is somewhere in my car...
Liv

jjpershing said...

Yeah more pictures!