Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

MIA

Alright, I have been the biggest slacker when it comes to posting. To be honest, I keep forgetting to take pictures. For example, I could have blogged about my wine tasting last Wednesday, but once again I forgot to pull out my camera. I did have a great turnout and it was more fun than I expected. I got to have a silent auction that night, which was a great way to raise $$.
After the wine tasting, everyone headed down to the Furniture Factory where Ben got to meet Tommy Tuberville and his coaches. Nick Saban was there as well, but from what I hear he was not as nice as Tommy.

I did have a relaxing weekend. It was a 3 day weekend for me, so I got a lot accomplished. I got some good training in this weekend as well. On Saturday I ran my 10k route and Ben met me at mile 2.5 with Pippa. That little girl ran the entire way. She actually had me running faster than I normally do. On Sunday I rode the furthest I have ever ridden. I went 20 miles!! Only 5 more to ride in order to meet the Tri max. I still have a hard time trying to get used to the idea of having to run after biking 25 miles. I could hardly get off the bike after riding 20.

Well, I promise to be better with posting this week. Off to get ready for work..

2 comments:

Laura Leigh said...

Sorry I couldn't make it. I had college orientation with Rayray

Anonymous said...

I rode 20 miles this weekend too:)I just got my biking shoes last weekend.
Sounds like your training is going good!