Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boring Weekend

Well, I have not been very productive this weekend. Ben is at a Bachelor party in Gurley, Alabama. I love putting it that way :) No, he really is. His friend Matt is getting married in August and he wanted to have his bachelor party at the Maynors farm (I am sure that was not his first choice). So, Gurley Alabama is the location of the wild and crazy bachelor party. I actually kind of dig these types of bachelor parties because the boys come home to shower and then head back to the party. I can keep a watchful eye on these crazy kids. Not really. I have actually not been home much this weekend. Carolyn is visiting with her clan, so I have been hanging out with her at moms house.

Today I ran my usual Saturday morning 10k. There was another car break in while we were running. Thank goodness it was not mine again. My friend Doug had his new I phone stolen. This is the 3rd car in 3 weeks that has been broken into. I think the thief is watching us. Mine was broken into in the late evening, another one around 6:30 in the evening, and Doug's at 7am. It had gotten so ridiculous that we are now moving locations.
After the run the TNT group headed to Tony's house for breakfast and a swim. We also got some good fundraising ideas in. Our next big event will be a wine dinner held at Old Towne Brewery.. Going to start recruiting for that. Will share more details this week.

Well, enough rambling from me. My eyes are growing weary and I can barely keep them open. Good Night!

No comments: