Carolyn and her family came into town to visit with Daddy Jim while he was home from Iraq. Not only did they visit, but they left all 4 children with Granna and Daddy Jim while they went to Chattanooga to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary. While Carolyn and Jeff were gone, mom and I had to get creative to keep 4 children 7 and under entertained.

Jonah is a little
OCD and can not stand for things to be out of place or dirty.
Here he is tyring to wash his shoes off.

I took Noah and Luke to the club to swim. When Luke talked to his dad later that night on the phone this is what he said
Luke- "We went to this place where there are fields and you can play golf and swim and order food." AKA the country club.

Boy can this girl hang with the boys. Here she is starring down
Granna making sure she gets the next water balloon. Notice how wet she is already.

Finally we have sweet Luke. What a great older brother he is.
I think that Granna or Mom as I call her filled 150 water balloons that weekend.
I believe he had Ben in view ready to pelt him with balloons.
No comments:
Post a Comment