Got me some new shoes on Monday! I figured I would try a new brand and went with the Nike Plus. Along with my new shoes I purchased the Nike I-Pod Sport Kit. What a cool invention. I put a chip in my shoe and it syncs to my I-Pod. I can program my runs and it tells me how far I have run, my pace, calories burned, etc.
I am still trying to get used to the insoles that I have put in my shoes and the water bottle that I am now running with. Trying to teach myself to stay hydrated while running.
Well, I still have a few more items on my "to purchase" list, but I think I am doing good with all of my new goodies! Running is not a cheap sport I have found out.
1 comment:
Fishing is not a cheap hobbie either as you have seen. Things we enjoy cost money. I am proud of your progress
Post a Comment