Parker started his 4th birthday out by enjoying a nutritious meal of donuts! He was so excited about his birthday that he had been counting down the months, weeks, days, hours and seconds. His joy and excitement made it that much more celebrating.
He got his first wallet, which he wants to take everywhere. And I mean everywhere.
Parker requested to have a baseball swim party and had an extremely long list of friends that he wanted to be invited. It was a beautiful July morning and everything turned out just perfect. I had one very happy boy!
The infamous pinata that would not break. To quote one of the father's "I think we might have to perform a c-section."
And the aftermath of all of the gifts this boy received. He sure is one lucky 4 year old!
Happy Birthday My Sweet P!




1 comment:
I love those 1st two pictures of Ben & Parker!
Post a Comment