Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter 2013

What a wonderful low key Easter we had. Easter weekend started off beautiful, but Easter Sunday was rainy and chilly.  I was determined to dye eggs with Parker and glad we got around to it because it was a hit!
Look how cute P looks in his boxer briefs. I still can't believe my boy is in big boy undies. They grow up way too fast.

He did a great job dying the eggs.

Later that night we decorated a few of our eggs. Check out our Monster Eggs!!


Easter morning was an exhausting one, to say the least. We had a rough night with both boys. Parker had night terrors and wanted someone to sleep with him and Oliver had an ear infection that kept him up most of the night. Needless to say, we all overslept and almost missed church. Actually Ben and Parker were sleeping so hard that they did not make it to early church. I hid the Easter Baskets so I could be there for when the Easter Bunny arrived.












P being sweet to his baby brother.


No comments: